Why Should I Start A Business?October 27, 2017
Think you cut out to be an entrepreneur and take the plunge into enterprise? Every entrepreneur shares a lot of the same qualities yet everyone single one is very different. They come from a variety of backgrounds, social communities, geographic locations. There isn’t a course or guide for everyone to follow to become a great entrepreneur but they all share these qualities.
- Brimming with determination
- Risk Takers
- Passionate about their business
- Highly adaptable
Have you ever wanted to Take the Plunge into self-employment?
If yes then our short 2-day Plunge course is for you.
- You will look into what self-employment really means, the highs and lows, the good the bad and even the ugly!
- You will spend some time looking at the skills and characteristics required and also your attitude.
- You will explore potential business ideas and what you would need to do to get started.
- Some time will be spent understanding how you can use social media for your business.
- The course is designed to help you make your mind up that self-employment is right for you. If you decide that you want to go ahead then we will organise some 1-1 support to get your idea moving.
This course is FULLY FUNDED and available to everyone living in County Durham, regardless of your current circumstances.