99 Marketing ideas for start-up businesses guide
If you’re starting your own business, your marketing ideas need to be of the best of the best.
Well, we’ve got you covered with these 99 marketing ideas for your start-up business. Actually, they’re applicable to any business at any stage whether you’ve just started or you’ve been going 10 years or longer. All you need is a bit of help to kick your marketing back on track. And guess what? We’re dishin’ out 99 creative marketing ideas and inspirational tips to help you leap over that hurdle, generate more leads and increase sales.
Here’s the first 10 right here, right now!
- Never disregard a seemingly impractical or ridiculous idea.
- Look at competitors development activities.
- Never be content with customers acknowledging they satisfied with your products and / or services.
- Be consistent with all your marketing material.
- Send a voucher or referral letter to customers who have recently purchased from you.
- Make sure your website is consistent with current marketing material and image.
- People are more likely to read a story than read an advert.
- Be different and stand out from your competitors.
- Use testimonials.
- FACT: – Pressured customers leave without buying FACT: – relaxed customers BUY!
- Set your objective and your fallback before contacting any potential customer.
- Product Extras can differentiate your product from your competitor’s product.
- Keep a comprehensive marketing database (Include the following fields: – Name, D.O.B, Age, Address, Contact Number, Important dates, Lifestyle Information).
- Attend networking events.
- Always be on the look out for new revenue avenues.